Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Zoe

We gave Zoe away today. The sister of a friend of my folks was looking for a new dog. My folks mentioned that we were wanting to give Zoe to a family where she could get the attention she used to get from us before the twins. She had bitten Chris about 16 months ago. She had caught Cooper several times the last of which she actually drew blood. This decision has been coming since she first bite Cooper. It was very hard for me to make it. The last straw was that last bite.

I was home today with all the boys. Cooper & Casey were sleeping when they came to get her, thankfully. Brandon was was with me when we said goodbye and if it had not been for him I would have gone back into the house and balled.

She will be living in Texas. I asked the owners to send me pictures. When I get them I'll post them.

No comments: