the twins started new daycare monday. when we get there they go straight for the toys or table is someone is eating (no crying). ya know they are like little puppies when someone has food. they colored a picture (i'll get a picture of their masterpieces on soon) on monday also and did not eat the crayons!!! they are growing up. :)
daycare providers are one of the most under acknowledged professions. i for one would like to say THANK YOU!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Where did you end up? I keep forgetting to ask you when I see you! I missed FPU last week and will miss part if not all this week due to Mom's group. Hope the daycare is working out! I agree with you it is a difficult job. Definitely one you have to have a calling to! :)
Adie is watching the kids. I just love her and so do the boys!
Post a Comment