Awesome!!! I remember how Josh learned his name in stages. He started out saying "Bosh". He even called himself Bob for awhile, I guess because it was easier to say! So funny to think that all little kids like B-names. ;) Congrats on your special moment. We had to wait for a long time for Josh to finally talk....now we just wish he would stop sometimes!! Hang in there!!
2 comments:
Awesome!!! I remember how Josh learned his name in stages. He started out saying "Bosh". He even called himself Bob for awhile, I guess because it was easier to say! So funny to think that all little kids like B-names. ;) Congrats on your special moment. We had to wait for a long time for Josh to finally talk....now we just wish he would stop sometimes!! Hang in there!!
btw, this is Brenda C. I just logged in w/a client's google id by accident. What can I say, it's Monday.
Post a Comment